Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2 Thing 3






In the Flickr tutorial, I learned more ways on how to be creative with my pictures. I also learned how to organize them. I can post pictures for my family by choosing ones that are good and only letting people that I know see them. The pictures that I would choose would be ones that I've ask permission to put online, none of my little cousins and ones that are on family occasions. Another factor would be pictures that don't show any information that can be useful to strangers.http://www.flickr.com/photos/superpisk/2706699867/



I like this photo because it is a symbol of one of my traits. This represents me as a fighter. I fight for things I want, and I don't give up easily on my dreams or goals. I dont't doubt myself. I like it because it is a pink color which represents a female fighter. It reminds me of me and a fighter.


photos by: Our Love is a song, Andre Silva, Vannah Von Sally and Carbon Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment